Listen here: June soundscape recording
- Temp: 25C
- Weather: Sunny.
- Audio: Wow! All of the band members are here and jamming together. Water boatmen can be heard stridulating over the constant ticking of aquatic plants.
Listen here: May soundscape recording
- Temp: 15C
- Weather: Overcast.
- Audio: A few aquatic plants are starting to grow now and can be heard releasing gas bubbles as they respire. Everything has been delayed this year after what was the coldest April in the UK since 1922!
Listen here: April soundscape recording
- Temp: 16C
- Weather: Cloudy with sunny spells
- Audio: Water boatman
Listen here: March soundscape recording
- Temp: 15C
- Weather: Sunny
- Audio: A riot of aquatic insect stridulation - spring is here!! No aquatic plants yet though…
Listen here: February soundscape recording
- Temp: 10C
- Weather: Light showers, heavy rain later
- Audio: Surprisingly noisy with lots of water boatman stridulation and the gentle patter of light rain.
Listen here: January soundscape recording
- Temp: 7C
- Weather: Light showers, overcast
- Audio: A few sounds produced by aquatic insects but not much else…